Rum and Tonic
- Rum in a tall glass with Ice.
- Diet tonic water with a slice of fresh lime.
- Diet Cranberry juice
- Club Soda and a straw.
Barbados meets Cancun
- Three shots of Mount Gay Rum
- Two shots of Two Fingers Tequila
- One shot Grand Marnier
- Three teaspoons line juice concentrate
- One teaspoon sugar
- Juice of Three limes
- Six cups red wine
- One cup of Ginger Ale
- Two ounces of Grand Marnier
- Cut fruit, oranges, lemons and limes
Uncle Toms’ Purple Passion (Awesome)
- Bottle of ginger ale
- One bottle of grape juice
- One bottle of orange juice
- Six ounces of Pineapple juice
- One fifth of Gin or grape Vodka
- Juice of five lemons
NOTE: All these cocktails are best served in a double insulated TALL plastic glass. They are not cheap, around $15 bucks for one Glass, but they are guaranteed for life. I buy them at BB & Beyond. They cheaper ones just don't last and these are dishwasher safe. They are made by Turvis. "Turvis Tumbler"
PS: Alcohol and certain pool toys don't mix very well, be careful. Don't drink and drive, use in moderation.