Sunday, December 5, 2010
Guak!! JB's Fav Mexican Side Recipe
JB's GUAK RECIPE!!
* Finley chop 1\2 red onion
* One tomato
* Some Fresh Cilantro, chopped
* four cloves of Garlic chopped
* two teaspoons red wine vinegar.
* four Avocados, peeled and pitted and chopped
* One fresh lemon and one Lime squeezed.
* Salt and pepper to taste
*teaspoon crushed red pepper
Stir all ingredients in a bowl. Ad the fresh lemon juice last and save the avocado seed to be stored in the container with the Guak Salad.
Place in fridge to chill for at least an hour, then serve near room temp with salsa, fresh chips, it is good with just about anything. Will keep good and fresh with good color for several days. However when ever I make this, usually there is no left overs.